#life #ensurance, #enter #content
Nothing matters more than the important people in our lives, especially those who depend on you. You’d do anything to help them – making sure they’re looked after and have everything they need to feel happy, safe and secure.
So while it’s not a pleasant thought, it makes sense to think about how your family would cope financially if you were no longer around.
Our life insurance at a glance
Your chosen cash sum could be paid out if you die during the length of the policy. It could be used to help pay off the mortgage or help protect the family’s lifestyle and everyday living expenses.
Use our life insurance calculator to help you decide how much cover you may need.
Your premiums won’t go up, unless you alter your policy, so you’ll always know how much you’re paying.
Critical Illness Cover
Can be added at an additional cost when taking out life cover. It could pay out if you’re diagnosed with one of our specified critical illnesses during the length of your policy.
At no extra cost, we include additional benefits such as Terminal Illness Cover and Accidental Death Benefit. Learn more about these additional benefits .
Please remember that life insurance is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made. Read the Policy Summary PDF: 1.61MB and Policy Booklet PDF: 204KB for more information.
Offer Terms and Conditions
If you buy Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance with or without Critical Illness Cover up to and including 30 November 2017 you’ll be entitled to a 75 M S gift card when you apply online or 30 M S gift card when you apply by phone. The following terms and conditions will apply:
- We will aim to send the gift card four months after your policy start date. Please allow time for delivery.
- The 75 M S gift card offer is only available if you apply online. If you apply by telephone you will receive a 30 M S gift card only.
- Customers paying monthly premiums will not be eligible for a gift card if a monthly payment is missed during this time.
- This offer is not available to cashback customers. Cashback customers are customers who receive a cash sum when they buy a Legal General product via a Legal General partner.
- Legal General staff are not eligible for this offer.
- The gift card will only be issued if you apply directly to Legal General. If you apply via a Financial Adviser, or through any other website that isn’t www.legalandgeneral.com. such as a comparison site, you will not be eligible for the gift card.
- If you have previously cancelled an insurance plan provided by Legal General, you will not qualify for this offer.
- The incentive provider could be changed but the monetary value of the offer will not change.
- Legal General will cancel any plans or gift card should they discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
- This offer is available up to and including 30 November 2017
- One gift per policy sold, limited to two per household in a 12 month period.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- All terms and conditions also apply to partners, family and friends applying for this offer.
Legal General Assurance Society Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 166055. Registered office: One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA.
Legal General Assurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
and the Prudential Regulation Authority.